Previous September Posts
All my Daily Kos diaries Read the famous psychoanalyst Howard Covitz on all things Trump here. Back to September posts
|Dr. Covitz as Donald Trump|
|Construction of wind turbine at the Mass Maritime Academy, Buzzard’s Bay|
Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016
Comment and read comments here
Monday, Oct. 3, 2016
Waking up to: COMMENT on Daily Kos
A sympathetic utterance by Hillary has one line which out of context is being used against her:I woke up to this story and read the following on the website that broke the story. Talk about bias!
In her remarks, she derisively wrote off Sanders supporters and made other comments that would draw attention when the audio became public.
Sunday, October 2, 2016
“The genius of Donald Trump is to make sure he follows the law ... and politically he has said he is going to change these laws,” Christie said. He added that Trump should only be “taking a bow for the fact that he has said, well before this story came out, that we need to change the tax laws because they are harming the American people every day.”Genius, apparently, was the main adjective that the Trump campaign was using in its talking points to handle the story.
Appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani used the same descriptor when talking about the candidate.
“My response is, he’s a genius. ... Absolute genius,” Giuliani said. Huffington Post.
If you haven’t watched it yet, here it is.
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Waking up to Huffington Post
- Few Republicans were keen on discussing Trump’s debate performance or defending the personal dramas he has reignited. McConnell bluntly swept aside questions about Trump.
- “This is not something that I am going to discuss today,” the Senate leader told one reporter who asked about Trump’s impact on Senate races.
- Pressed by another reporter about why he would not speak about Trump, McConnell replied, “Because I choose not to.”
- When Ryan was asked to comment on Trump’s attacks Tuesday on Machado, the Wisconsin Republican demurred: “I was working out and working this morning. I didn’t watch.”
- Embattled GOP senators found various ways to avoid evaluating Trump’s debate turn.
- “I didn’t see it, guys. I was on an airplane,” Florida’s Marco Rubio told reporters.
- “I have no idea. I’m not a pundit,” Wisconsin’s Ron Johnson said.